W's 4" Race Short in Nightmrkt Neon Floral
$ 54.00 $ 38.00
The Race Short is made to amplify your training—balancing stretch with structure for the right amount of lightweight support and built with a yoga-style waistband for a secure fit, this short is ready for the kick.
Color Story: Electric floral feels—inspired by neon signs and the vibrancy of Cambodian night markets, this unique print combines our tok dot pattern derived from traditional Southeast Asian Batik textiles with the eye-catching shape of the rumdol, Cambodia's national flower.
- Made from our smooth, cool-to-the-touch + ultra-comfortable ReFlex Stretch fabric with an ideal stretch-to-structure ratio for a barely-there-feeling
- Breathable + moisture-wicking for comfort over any distance
- High-waisted, yoga-style waistband with an internal drawcord ensures a snug yet comfy fit
- Internal waistband stash pocket secures a card, cash, or key
- Back double-sided-entry zip pocket can fit most phones + dual as a pass-through for a shirt or light shell
- Signature pop dual-colored “racer” hem stitching
- Signature “watermark” blue reflective on back for increased visibility in low light
- ReFlex Stretch: 77% recycled polyester, 23% lycra
Fit: Sculpted fit / 4" inseam
Kristen wears size XS and is 5'6"
Love the pattern, the color, the high waist design to have storage room for phone. One of my favorite running short!
I LOVE these shorts. I don't usually like spandex all that much because they ride up on me, but these stay put and I am LOVING them. Ran my first ultra in them and felt supported/secure the whole time. Also love the back pocket feature on them.
I love these shorts, both aesthetically and function-wise - I ended up buying a second pair in black because I was so happy with them. The back pocket is great for running with my phone, though it's a bit tight and tricky to get it in and out. My only real qualm, and this is something others have mentioned, is that they tend to ride up. Silicone lining would totally help and and I wish they had adding this to the shorts.
I love these shorts! They are a great length, fitted but not squeezing and don't ride up on me. I wish they came in more colors with patterns because the pattern hides any underwear lines. They are lightweight and breathable. I wore them to run and for a cardio class and was really comfortable.
Really great pocket and very comfortable. They ride up a little bit on my legs but are long enough that I don’t mind