Featuring three pockets, a refined fit and a semi-elastic hem design that enables easy on-off, the Transit Tech Pant is made for everything from the trails to the commute.
Aron wears size M and is 5'11"
We love the unexpected. Our Transit Tech Pant pairs robust performance with sleek styling for a silhouette versatile enough to transition effortlessly from your everyday run to faraway pursuits. Equal parts trail, trek, and fitness inspired, this pant is designed to give you the lightweight performance you want with the features (like carrying capacity) you need to feel prepared for wherever life takes you—planned or not.
- Lightweight, breathable + wind-blocking Transit Tech soft-shell fabric
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish sheds light rain
- Fast drying, bi-stretch maintains next-to-skin comfort over prolonged adventures in variable weather
- Double-weave interior facing prevents the fabric from sticking to sweaty skin
- Minimal elastic waistband with internal drawcord ensures quick adjustment
- Designed to easily layer over shorts while maintaining a modern fit with a more tapered lower leg
- Open hand pockets + concealed zip back pocket for multiple storage options
- Back hang loop webbing doubles as a pass-through for a shirt or light mid layer
- Small side webbing loop can be used to clip a hat, keys or any other small accessory for quick access
- Semi-elastic cuffable hem design for an adaptable fit + easy on-off
Transit Tech (TT) Soft-shell: 88% Polyester, 12% spandex
Weight: 202g / 7.1oz (M’s size M)
Made in Vietnam
27” inseam / Streamlined, regular fit
These pants a thinner than I expected. It is like having joggers made of running shorts material....in a good way. They are so light and comfortable. I enjoy wearing them around town and I have found the DWR coating and moisture-wicking capabilities of these pants to be awesome. I highly recommend and will probably pick up a pair in the green color as well!
Terrifically light material which dries quickly. They are a little too short for me to wear as pants, but they are great to wear while running.
These were my first Janji purchase, along with a Transit Tech hoodie. I love these pants. I have purchased and used running pants from 8 or more companies and these are certainly tied for first. I wore them on a cross-country airport madness day from California to D.C. as well and they were perfect for travel. They are stretchy, with excellent pockets, they ventilate well, and are flattering without being exhibitionist. These have made me a Janji lover.
These pants fit wonderfully and look fantastic. It’s winter on the East coast, and they are great over some running tights or around the house or for long drives!
Brilliant cut. Brilliant feel. Brilliant during exercise. Just... well... brilliant.