The lightweight, low-profile [Re]Run Cap is made from a highly breathable perforated mesh, retains its shape after being tossed around and includes a secure zip pocket for all your travel/performance needs.
SIZE + FIT
We set out to design the ultimate running and travel cap that can retain its shape and look after being tossed around in luggage, has the performance capabilities needed for the road or trails and even has a stash pocket for cash/card, hotel key or whatever else. The [Re]Run Cap is it!
Previous versions of the [Re]Run Cap were made out of the leftover fabric from our shorts production. As we have moved to a new, lighter shorts fabric, this season's [Re]Run Caps are not made from leftover fabric.
- Made from our lightweight AVR mesh for full breathability
- Moisture wicking + fast drying
- Interior mesh liner for added comfort, durability + shape retention
- Packable brim retains its shape after being scrunched up or tossed around
- Low-profile, 5-panel design
- Side stash zip pocket for card/cash/key with a minimal lockdown zipper head
- Lightweight, adjustable back strap for a flexible + secure fit
- Janji signature reflective logo on front for added visibility in low light
AVR Mesh: 97% polyester, 3% spandex
Weight: 48g / 1.7 oz
Made in China
One Size Fits Most / Adjustable Strap
Comfortable, practical and lightweight.
AVR [Re]Run Cap in Floral Lace
[Re]Run Cap in Midnight
Amazing hat for running! A very light, breathable cap that keeps the sweat and sun out of my face. One of the best features is the zip storage where I can store my ID, a little bit of cash, and a key on days where I drive out to a running spot a bit away from home. Highly recommended!
Recently wore both tried both the traverse 2-in-1 short and the rerun cap in a 100 mile run. Both performed flawlessly.