Introducing the first technical running sling—the Multipass Sling Bag can be worn three ways, has a 2L capacity with two secure zip pockets, an expandable middle bungee compartment, and a secondary cross body strap to secure it down.
SIZE + FIT
We wanted a bag that could pull double-duty—as a lightweight yet secure place to stash a shell, nutrition, sunnies, and water on the run and as a casual day-pack for our passport, wallet, phone and more when exploring. Enter the Multipass Sling Bag—after years of development and dozens of prototypes later, we are excited to introduce our first foray into bags. We wanted to keep things technical enough to perform and simple enough to be easily wearable wherever your journey takes you. The end result is part fanny pack, part sling bag, total Janji run-wear.
- Lightweight ripstop body with durable water repellent (DWR) finish to shed light rain + dry quickly
- Flexible honeycomb foam air-mesh back panel for breathable comfort against the body
- Main zippered compartment with internal key loop bungee + credit card/cash envelope pocket*
- Secondary back zip pocket for passport, phone or wallet is concealed from view
- Expandable middle bungee compartment for a jacket, umbrella, water bottle or whatever else you choose
- Dual adjusting embossed strap with lightweight reflective bungee pulls
- Can be worn as a sling bag across the back or front chest, as a fanny pack
- Secondary cross-body strap secures the bag down for movement + stashes away when not needed
- Small front daisy chain to clip a light or carabiner
- Signature watermark blue reflective logo
100% coated polyester with DWR
Weight: 166g / 5.8oz
Made in China
One Size Fits Most / 2L volume
Bag measures: 16.5" long x 6.25" wide
This sling is perfect! I use it when I am running or walking my dog on a trail or need to have my wallet and epi-pens with me. It's so cute and functional! Highly recommend!!
Great piece for any runner!
This bag is awesome. It’s sizable but compact and so comfortable. I was able to wear it during a 50k without breaking it in at all and didn’t have any issues at all. It’s PERFECT!
This thing is perfect for my run commute to and from school. The back pocket is the perfect size for an iPad mini. The bag itself is small enough to stay out of the way but big enough to hold what’s important.
This bag is great for all the things that need carrying while being active. From the internal card/ID pocket and the loop that I clip my keys to, to the flat zippered pocket on the back, to the bungee expanding water bottle/clothing stuffy space, to the loops on the belts for clipping stuff, the bag is legit and awesome. Also, I like the colors. :-)