Featuring three pockets, a refined fit and a semi-elastic hem design that enables easy on-off, the Transit Tech Pant is made for everything from the trails to the commute.
Aron wears size M and is 5'11"
We love the unexpected. Our Transit Tech Pant pairs robust performance with sleek styling for a silhouette versatile enough to transition effortlessly from your everyday run to faraway pursuits. Equal parts trail, trek, and fitness inspired, this pant is designed to give you the lightweight performance you want with the features (like carrying capacity) you need to feel prepared for wherever life takes you—planned or not.
- Lightweight, breathable + wind-blocking Transit Tech soft-shell fabric
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish sheds light rain
- Fast drying, bi-stretch maintains next-to-skin comfort over prolonged adventures in variable weather
- Double-weave interior facing prevents the fabric from sticking to sweaty skin
- Minimal elastic waistband with internal drawcord ensures quick adjustment
- Designed to easily layer over shorts while maintaining a modern fit with a more tapered lower leg
- Open hand pockets + concealed zip back pocket for multiple storage options
- Back hang loop webbing doubles as a pass-through for a shirt or light mid layer
- Small side webbing loop can be used to clip a hat, keys or any other small accessory for quick access
- Semi-elastic cuffable hem design for an adaptable fit + easy on-off
Transit Tech (TT) Soft-shell: 88% Polyester, 12% spandex
Weight: 202g / 7.1oz (M’s size M)
Made in Vietnam
27” inseam / Streamlined, regular fit
These were my first Janji purchase, along with a Transit Tech hoodie. I love these pants. I have purchased and used running pants from 8 or more companies and these are certainly tied for first. I wore them on a cross-country airport madness day from California to D.C. as well and they were perfect for travel. They are stretchy, with excellent pockets, they ventilate well, and are flattering without being exhibitionist. These have made me a Janji lover.
These pants fit wonderfully and look fantastic. It’s winter on the East coast, and they are great over some running tights or around the house or for long drives!
Brilliant cut. Brilliant feel. Brilliant during exercise. Just... well... brilliant.
I bought these pants for my husband as I love the pair I have for myself. They are great for lounging, hiking and travel. The pockets are clever and well thought out. The material is light and fast drying. We'd love to see the color midnight in the male collection.
Very nice running pants. Back pocket works great for holding my phone while I run and it does not bounce around. They also fit well and allow any movement while running. My only issue with the pants is the drawstring is very loose and/or long. I really have to pull it a lot / tight to get the pants to sit tight on me. I’m a normal size large, not skinny, so I’m not too sure why there is so much stretch / play with the string. Other than that, great pants. Would recommend and/or buy again.