Featuring zippered hand pockets, a refined tapered fit and ankle zips that enable easy on-off, the Transit Tech Pant is made for everything from the trails to the commute.
Gabby wears size S and is 5'8"
We love the unexpected. Our Transit Tech Pant pairs robust performance with sleek styling for a silhouette versatile enough to transition effortlessly from your everyday run to faraway pursuits. Equal parts trail, trek, and fitness inspired, this pant is designed to give you the lightweight performance you want with the features (like carrying capacity) you need to feel prepared for wherever life takes you—planned or not.
- Lightweight, breathable + wind-blocking Transit Tech soft-shell fabric
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish sheds light rain
- Fast drying, bi-stretch maintains next-to-skin comfort over prolonged adventures in variable weather
- Double-weave interior facing prevents the fabric from sticking to sweaty skin
- Minimal elastic waistband with internal drawcord provides a secure, yet comfortable fit
- Two zippered hand pockets for secure storage
- Slim, tapered fit with ankle zips for easy on-off
- Back hang loop webbing duals as a pass through for a shirt or mid-layer
Transit Tech (TT) Soft-shell: 88% Polyester, 12% spandex
Weight: 172g / 6.0oz (W’s size S)
Made in Vietnam
25” inseam / Regular fit
Pirámides, San Juan Teotihuacán / Gabby breezes through the tall grass on a moody afternoon shake out run around the pyramids of Teotihuacán
I love these- they are comfortable and stylish. I first bought them in midnight, size medium, and I liked them a lot but felt they were a little loose (I usually do wear a small in many brands but often find a medium is better with Janji). I bought this pair in small and they are perfect. So if you are between sizes, I'd opt for the smaller of the two.
I would wear these pants every single day if I could! They’re so comfy, but also great for running in!
W's Transit Tech Pant in Midnight
I love these pants!! I can see myself wearing these on a cold morning before a track workout and be able to take them off without having to remove my shoes. The fit at the top is so comfortable and it tapers down the leg for a nice look. It feels baggy without looking baggy. The material feels like high quality. Being that it's water repellant too, I can wear these hiking or trail running too. I can also lounge around the house in these too.
They are super soft and comfortable. They also go with either athletic or regular tops.