W's Deviation Tight in Midnight Racer Ed.
$ 86.00 $ 60.00
Featuring a better-than-ever fit and fabric, the revamped Deviation Tight prioritizes comfort with lightweight support, higher coverage, yoga-style waistband and a perfect balance of stretch to structure for an almost unnoticeable feel in stride.
Color Story: the Midnight Racer Edition pairs a sleek black with our signature ladder stitch in a new high-contrast, dual-colored version for speedy feels and reference to the neon lights of Cambodia’s electric night markets.
- Made from our smooth, cool-to-the-touch + ultra-comfortable ReFlex Stretch fabric with an ideal stretch-to-structure ratio for a barely-there-feeling
- Breathable + moisture-wicking for comfort over any distance
- High-waisted, yoga-style waistband with an internal drawcord ensures a snug yet comfy fit
- Internal waistband stash pocket secures a card, cash, + keys
- Back double-sided-entry zip pocket can fit most phones + dual as a pass-through for a shirt or light shell
- Signature pop dual-colored “racer” wraparound + hem stitching
- Signature blue reflective “watermark” on back ankles for increased visibility in low light
- ReFlex Stretch: 77% recycled polyester, 23% lycra
Fit: Sculpted fit (if between sizes, we recommend sizing down one)
Kristen wears size XS and is 5'6"
I’m 5’11 170 and usually wear a size 8 in Lululemon or a M in most brands and ordered a M. These pants are supper soft and actually quite long. They hit 2 inches above the ankle for me and are thick enough for colder weather runs. I went out in 35 degrees and they were perfect for that. Will have to try them out in colder weather as well. Very flattering and didn’t sag or ride down. They might be too high waisted for some but I think they fit great
Love these pants. Comfortable, perfect fit, good for variety of temperatures
These I've really enjoyed running in these tights so far. The color is lovely and the fit is fairly flattering (they feel very smooth when putting them on). I'm on the shorter size (5'4") and these tights hit the perfect height just above my ankle. Their main drawback is that they don't have much compression. I didn't find that they sagged at all or impacted my running performance, but the fit would be more flattering overall if they had more compression.
Love the design of these tights and I like the high rise of the waist line. The xs is tight but it fits. Because of the tightness the plastic zipper will scratch when pulling over waist.
Despite the scratchiness and tightness making work to get on. Once on I have no complaints!
Best tights I own--far better than the lululemon pair of tights.
Have already bought 3 and recommend these to everyone I know. I'm a s in these and am 5' 7" 120ish