Free Shipping + Free Returns

Artist Series Kits Are In

Shop Now


What is the return policy? *Updated in response to COVID-19*
While we’re fortunate enough to work with a small, family-owned and operated warehouse in Fall River, MA, they have drastically reduced their working hours in response to COVID-19. Because of this, we may be slower to respond and process your returns and exchanges. We appreciate your patience! 
Full refunds may be issued within 45 days of purchase on Janji credit of equal value may be issued for all returns within 60 days of purchase. Janji is not responsible for any purchases made in other stores or on other sites besides Please send your requests, comments and concerns to 

To get exchange started, email with your shipping zip code, your order number, and whether you want a return or exchange. The free return label and return form will be sent to you shortly thereafter. We only pay for the shipping label for exchanges and returns for domestic United States orders.

How can I work at Janji?
Visit our career page! We will post job opportunities and internship opportunities there. 
Why water?
While we know there are many worthy causes, we chose the global water crisis for two reasons. First, 700 million people suffer from a lack of clean water. That’s unacceptable. It’s a silent crisis that has failed to receive the attention it deserves. Second, as runners we are very conscious of hydration. We know the importance of being well hydrated. And lastly, we feel it is water that connects us all--from the rivers to the oceans. If we can find something that links the child in Peru,  to the father in Kenya, to the runner in America, it's easy to be passionate about that.  

How can running apparel support a cause?
Each piece of Janji apparel funds organizations around the world dedicated to alleviating the worst problems related to the global water crisis. These organizations are the best at what they do and are able to make a tremendous impact on the lives of thousands of people. Janji gives 5% of all sales to our partners.

How can I get involved in Janji?
Share our story and mission with your friends and family. Sign up for our newsletter. Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook!
Where can I find Janji?
Check out our store locator to see if we are in a store near you.

What does Janji
Janji means "promise" in Malay.

Is it possible to make a wholesale order?
Yes, e-mail 

Where are Janji products manufactured?
Janji manufactures over 75% of our clothing in a Taiwanese factory in Vietnam. The strong partnership between Janji and our factory is rooted in our shared values concerning the importance of fair working conditions and high quality apparel construction. The other 25% of tops is made up of our Runpaca shirt that is product outside of Lima in Peru. 

What is the shipping process?
All Janji orders are shipped via the United States Postal Service or FedEx. There is no extra charge for multiple items. To request expedited shipping please contact Janji at 617-718-0763 or Individuals orders that are not part of a larger team order will take 3-4 days to arrive (not including Sunday).

Is Janji hiring? 
Sometimes! If you're interested in a career opportunity, email to learn more. Or visit here

Can I track my order?
Yes, using the USPS tracking label or FedEx track number you can track your order online using the USPS or FedEx tracking service. 

Does Janji ship internationally?  *Updated in response to COVID-19*
Yes we do! We highly suggest checking with your local post office to check if they are able to receive packages from USPS currently
It's $20 to ship internationally, and customers are responsible for all duties, customs, or any fees that may be applied to international orders. Any of these fees are the responsibility of the customer, not Janji. 

What is Janji’s privacy policy?
At Janji, we respect your privacy and are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We realize the importance of feeling safe online and take great care to safeguard the information you provide.

We take great care to ensure that your credit card information is not shared after your purchases. Using security measures through Stripe Credit Card Reader, your information stays private.Your IP address, billing address, shipping address, and e-mail address will not be shared with a third party (aside from entities that perform services for us, such as fulfillment) and are used solely by Janji for the purposes of improving the customer experience. If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, you will receive e-mails. You may unsubscribe at any time. 

What does having a Janji account do?
By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an order's status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made. It also retains your Janji Collective code. 
But I have more questions!
Feel free to e-mail with any questions or Janji co-founder Dave Spandorfer (